Followers

Sunday 21 July 2019

First Impression of Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

For today's post, I'll be doing a first impression review on the Maybelline's Fit Me Powder Foundation. In fact, this was actually my virgin experience with a powder foundation and I've decided to try out Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation first since it is highly raved by many bloggers and youtubers. So if you're curious to see how I feel about this powder foundation, keep on reading!

I got mine in Shade 120 Classic Ivory, the same shade for my Fit Me Liquid Foundation as it fits me perfectly. 

When you opened it, you'll see the foundation itself, as well as a sponge and a huge mirror. 


The packaging is very minimalist and sleek so it is very handy and it can fit in most of my crossbody bags.

First swatch on my forearm
This Fit Me powder foundation claims to be able to offer ultra smooth poreless coverage and gives you the smoothest looking skin with the smoothest powder. It also has SPF 32 PA +++ and is said to be suitable for normal to oily skin.

After swatching it for the first time, I was immediately impressed by the powder's smoothness which I believe is mainly because of its talc content.

Before applying the powder foundation to my face, I put on my Tarte Shape Tape concealer first to cover up my acne scars as well as my horrible dark eye circles. Then I went on with the Fit Me Powder Foundation, setting the concealer at the same time. The powder foundation was really smooth on the skin and super light weight. My pores were visibly smaller and it didn't set into my fine lines or creased under the eyes at all even though my undereyes are really dry. I do think that the coverage is medium to high and it definitely has a matte finishing but not drying.

Here I had applied the foundation to the right side of my face and it became much smoother and flawless. 
I would say the powder foundation is definitely very buildable and you can even bring it out to touch up if necessary.

Completed make up look with Fit Me Powder Foundation 
So let's see how this foundation last throughout the day then.

This was taken during mid day, 4 hours after applying the foundation 

So after 4 hours, the makeup still looked exactly like before. No cakeyness, still very matte and flawless. Let's see how long it can last!

And this was taken end of the day! 

After walking under the sun in this humid Singapore weather for a whole day, the foundation still looked pretty perfect like I first applied it 10 hours ago. There was only a slight shine on my forehead but the rest makeup was perfect. Still no cakeyness, coverage was as good as I first applied. I was really amazed by this Fit Me Powder Foundation. It is really super long lasting and for the entire day, I didn't feel like I was putting on any makeup. Thumbs up for this Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation! 10/10 from me and I highly recommend it!

So that's all I have for this first impression post on the Fit Me Powder Foundation. I hope you have enjoyed reading it and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment