Followers

Thursday 18 July 2019

Swatches and First Impression: L'Oréal Nude Nacres Colour Riche Lipsticks

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

So in today's post, I'll be doing lip swatches for the L'oreal Colour Riche Nude Nacres that I had recently purchased from Watsons.


I don't remember seeing these lipsticks before so I believe it is L'Oréal new collection and I was super intrigued by the packaging. It was advertised as a limited edition packaging with the iridescent seashell casing and it is so prettyyy!! They are retailing at $19.90 and I bought them from the Watsons outlet in Compass One Shopping Mall. 

Anyway if you want to see the lipsticks swatches, then keep on scrolling!








These L'Oréal Nude Nacres Colour Riche Lipsticks are super moisturing and creamy. If you don't already know, I have got super dry and eczema prone lips so I usually try to avoid lipsticks that are way too matte and so when I saw these lipsticks and I swatched them on my hands, I was so amazed by its creaminess. They are also infused with Jojoba Butter and Rose Oil which are nourishing to the lips as well. There is a slight sheen to the lipsticks which I also like. Colour pigmentation is awesome too and I only need to apply one layer for the colour to show. However, they are not really lasting on the lips and definitely not smudge and transfer proof. This is the kind of lipstick that you need to touch up after a meal or drink.

My favourite shade out of the 5 is #648 Iridescent Shine. #648 Iridescent Shine is a very nice mauve dried rose shade and I felt that the colour goes well with the shimmer. My next favourite is #651 Diviner which is a slightly darker shade with a little brownish undertone. I think the colour looks great on my lips and it makes me look fairer than usual. My least favourite shade would be #650 Mermaid Song even though the name of the shade is so fairytale-ish. The colour pigmentation of this particular shade is not as good as the rest and I felt that it is a little too nude and light to my liking. 

So that completes this swatch post! I hope you have enjoyed reading and looking at the swatches. Please follow me here or Instagram @jjingwenn for more updates on my beauty quest and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment