Followers

Thursday 25 July 2019

Dress My Baby Bump in Jumpsuits & Slip Dresses

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

In today's post, I'll be sharing another 5 Outifts that I've been loving these past few weeks to dress up my baby bump. If you're curious to see my ootds, keep on scrolling!

1) Cotton On Shirred Jumpsuit in Martha Stripe Blue Haze

Photo taken from Zalora



I am wearing this in size L and I think the length fits me perfectly. I really do love the material as it is made of 100% cotton so it's super soft and comfortable. I also like how it is able to flaunt my baby bump so nicely. So in the above photos, I matched this cute baby blue jumpsuit with a white blazer from The Closet Lover and I love how it gives me the smart casual look. This is definitely an outfit suitable for office as well.

2) Cotton On Woven Jojo Strappy Jumpsuit

Photo taken from Zalora


For the second outfit, I went for a more casual look by matching the jumpsuit with a white tee inside. This second jumpsuit from Cotton On is of a thinner and lighter Chiffon material as compared to the first one that is made of cotton. It is not as soft compared to the first one but it is definitely much more light weight and suitable for Singapore's humid weather. I am wearing this stripe jumpsuit in size L too and length is just nice for me as well. The top part of the jumpsuit is unfortunately not very fitting and the straps are not adjustable as well. This is probably the problem most mummies-to-be is facing, just like me. Most of the time when we do shopping for clothes, we need to size up due to the growing baby bump but our shoulder and arms remain the same size as before so buying clothes can be tricky. That's when I think matching the clothings with a tee shirt inside comes into the picture. Take this jumpsuit for example, the top is too loose for me so to avoid showing off too much unnecessary flesh, I went with a white tee inside and the result was not too bad. So tips for mummy, you may want to try this out for your future ootds.

3) Oversized Checkered Jumpsuit


Pictures credit: ezbuy xiaozhainv store



This third outfit is one of my favourites as the oversized jumpsuit is really comfortable and I think I can still fit it in when I am closer to my due date. I got it from one of my favourite store Xiaozhainv from Ezbuy and I didn't think it would fit me well at first because shopping at Ezbuy is always either a hit or miss. And I think this jumpsuit is definitely a hit. It is made of some woven material that is not stretchable at all. But because of its oversize design, I think it can fit any size. I am a UK 8-10 previously but with my bump, I have to size up to uk12 nowadays and this still fits me loosely. I matched it with a black top inside, just like the model did in the modelled picture from the website. This is definitely an effortlessly chic everyday outfit in my opinion. If you're keen to get this too, here's the link for you. french overalls female handsome hip-hop summer korean style straight barrel hundred mesh red lattice strap wide-legged pants foreign gas tide https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/245019526?src=Background https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/245019526?src=Background

4) Cotton On Woven Leni Frill Hem Dress

Picture from Cotton On



The last 2 clothings that I'll be sharing are both slip dresses and this one is a mini dress in blue and red leopard prints. I love the colour combination of this dress because it looks so vibrant as a whole. I think wearing a tee inside the dress made me look younger and less matured as compared to wearing it on its own. I like how the dress is flowy and light yet it's not sheer at all. I am wearing size L for this and it fits me perfectly at the bump and the hip.

5) Cotton On Leopard Print Maxi Slit Dress


The last clothing here is a maxi slip dress in leopard prints and it is also from Cotton On. As you can tell from the photo above, my baby bump is very obvious here and that's because it was a Size M so it's quite figure hugging to be honest. I got this dress sometime last year before I realised I was pregnant and I was surprised I can still fit in despite it being super figure hugging but I still managed to wear it with a black top inside. I feel that this dress is very classy and glamorous and you definitely can wear it to attend special occasions such as weddings or even parties.

Alright so that's all I have for this post. I hope you have enjoyed reading it. Please follow me if you havent already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment