Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Dress My Baby Bump With Zara (GSS Edition)

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

So for today's post, I'll be sharing a mini lookbook on how I dress my 27 weeks old baby bump and the 5 outfits that I am about to share are all from Zara which I had recently gotten them from the Great Singapore Sale (GSS). Zara is my favourite high street fashion brand but they are quite pricey to be honest so the best time to get their stuff is when they are having a sale! In fact, I got ALL the outfits that I'll be sharing for less than $30 each. So you're curious to see what I had gotten, keep on scrolling!

1) Stripes Off Shoulder Dress - $19.90


This bright coloured off shoulder dress is very suitable for Summer and the material is very comfortable and thin. Original rtp was $49.90 and I got it at $19.90. I am wearing this in size M.

2) Yellow Polka Dots Maxi Dress - $29.90




This is probably the brightest and loudest dress I have in my wardrobe but I am absolutely loving it. I love the colour and also how it is shirred at the bust area, thus creating an illusion of bigger boobs oops. I think shirred dress is definitely a very comfortable option for pregnant mummies as it is very stretchy so you don't feel like you're "suffocating" your baby 😂 I am wearing this in size M.

3) Tie-dye Dress - $29.90




This third dress is a work appropriate dress that I think mummies-to-be can consider getting. The material is 100% cotton so it's really soft and comfortable but it is slightly sheer under strong light so you definitely got to wear something nude underneath. I like how it is buttoned down till somewhere below your chest and then it's flare all the way down which is good for concealing your baby or even food bump. I got this in size M and it fits me perfectly.

4) Black Maxi Dress with Batik Prints - $29.90



I am obsessed with batik prints so when I saw this, I had to get it. The material is so silky but also quite figure hugging so this is definitely the dress to go for if you wanna flaunt your baby bump. I love that it has a zip at the collar so it's easier to put on. I am wearing this in size L because the material is not stretchy and I wanna make sure I can still fit in when I'm in my third trimester.

5) Vertical Colourful Stripes Dress - $29.90



The last dress is yet another work appropriate dress in my opinion, and I think it's always a good idea to switch your monochrome outfits to this colourful one for work once in awhile. But do note that it is quite low cut so I recommend to wear a tube underneath. I got this in size M as well and it is still a little oversized for me. So you probably wanna size down for this dress.

So that's all I have for this mini Zara Dress My Baby Bump lookbook. I hope you have enjoyed reading and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment