Followers

Friday 5 July 2019

Ezbuy 618 Sales Haul Part 2 Beauty Edition

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

For today's post, I'll be continuing on the sharing of my Ezbuy 618 sales haul. As mentioned in my previous sales haul post, I've decided to share the beauty products that I had purchased from the 618 sales in a separate post so if you're curious to see what I had purchased, keep on scrolling!

1) Apieu Deep Clean Foam Cleanser

First beauty product on my list was this facial wash from Apieu that contains baking powder and spring water which are well known for their cleansing properties.

They came in a twin pack and I got them for $4.83
https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/168342394?src=Background https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/168342394?src=Background
So I tried this cleanser once and I don't exactly know how I felt about it. It has a pleasant baking power-ish smell which I didn't mind.

Squeezed a little too much and this was sufficient for 2 faces in my opinion 


The name of this cleanser was deep clean foam cleanser so I was expecting some foam. While I was using it for the first time, I was rubbing them so hard hoping to create foam but nope, it was so creamy till the very end which got me really puzzled. I also did notice that I had to wash my face longer than my other facial cleanser to wash it off completely. I don't think it is a bad cleanser because my face felt clean after washing and not too drying as well but it's probably not something I would reach out for when I've got better cleansers. If you are keen to try this out, I strongly recommend to get them from ezbuy as Qoo10 is selling them at $15 for a twin pack and I only got mine at one third of the price.

2) Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

Got this for $3.59
https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/166027324?src=Background https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/166027324?src=Background

So the next item that I got was this Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch. I've always wanted to try Cosrx products and surprisingly, this acne patch is the first item I'm gonna try from this brand. While I was reading the reviews online, one of the review caught my eye and that's the main reason why I decided to cart this out. So one lady was saying that this patch is able to flatten a pimple within a night. Sounds amazing right? The product also claims that it can act as a protective cover, non drying and it can absorb impurities and oil.




The patches comes in different sizes, ranging from 7mm to 12 mm. So depending on your needs, there are 3 different sizes for you to choose from. The patches are also really quite thin so you don't feel like you're pasting anything on your face. In fact, I put it on and went out for the whole day and the husband did not even realise I had a pimple patch on! As for the result, well, my pimple wasn't flatten like what the lady said hers did. But all in all, I don't think it's a bad pimple patch as it comes in different sizes suitable for different needs. Plus it's really thin so you hardly feel anything when it's on.

3) Apieu Hair Laundry tissue

The next item is something I have not seen or used before; hair laundry tissue from Apieu. It is supposedly to work like a shampoo, leaving your hair matte and clean without having to actually wash it under the water. It definitely sounds like a good product to me and it comes in a pack which is so convenient for you to bring around especially when you go travelling.



I tried this product once so far and unfortunately I really didn't know how to appreciate it. It has a really pleasant smell and I got to say my hair smells great after using it all over my scalp. But the smell only lasted for awhile. I didn't notice much difference after using this wet tissue to be honest. Perhaps because my hair wasn't too oily to begin with so I really cannot tell how good this product is. If you have oily hair and really wants something convenient to bring around to keep your tresses matte and clean while on-the-go, then maybe this is something you can try. It is about $4.20 for a packet of 10 tissues.

4) Apieu Injeolmi Puff

I also got a packet of makeup sponge from Apieu and not gonna lie, I got it because I like Injeolmi bingsu and this makeup sponge has the same name haha. But when I received it, I feel that I may not like it as it looked like it has got a really rough texture.


It comes in a resealable packet which is good because I do not have to worry that my sponges will get dirty.


I tried it once since I've gotten it and I didn't like it. The sponge felt quite soft and spongey so I didn't have to wet it before using. However, it absorbed 80% of my foundation and I ended up using 3 times more foundation than my usual amount. It also had a weird smell once the sponge got soaked with foundation. So unfortunately, I don't think I will be using it for the second time. It costs $3.51 for a packet of 9 sponges which I think was quite reasonable and Qoo10 is selling at $7.87. I personally didn't like this so I don't recommend buying

5) Mamonde Everyday Sun Stick Calendula


Next up is a face and body sun stick from Mamonde and it is the upgraded version of the Mamonde Cooling Sun Spray in terms of its PA protection factor. It is infused with calendula extract which helps to treat your skin and keeping it healthy while being exposed to the sun. I have been using this every day since I got it and I love how light weight it is on skin and it doesn't feel greasy at all. It is also shaped so perfectly to fit around curves. This is definitely worth the $13.88 in my opinion. Oh and I love the smell too because it is not the typical Banana Boat Sun Block smell haha.

6) Holika Holika Holipop Bb cream matte

Finally moving on to makeup product, first up is this Holika Holika Bb cream in matte.

There are 3 different finishing for this Holipop BB cream series; matte, moist and glow. Since I have oily skin, I definitely have to go with the Matte finishing one. I believe they come in one standard shade as I wasn't given the option to choose my shade when adding to cart. Definitely a bummer because we all know that Korean has a fairer skin tone than us Singaporean and their foundations are usually lighter in terms of shades.





See, not my shade.  In fact it has a pink undertone to it. Very easy to spread due to its smooth texture and it does have pretty decent coverage. I feel that this product is suitable for lazy days when you don't feel like putting on thick makeup yet you still want to look good, giving the no makeup makeup look vibe. I paid $5.60 for this bb cream and if this shade suits your skin tone, then why not give it a try.

7) The Saem Saemmul single Blush in Trench Rose

If you don't already know, I am quite a blusher person so whenever there is a sale, I will definitely stock up and expand my blusher collection. In fact, I've gotten 3 blushers from this ezbuy sale and the first one is this The Saem Saemmul single Blush in trench rose. I am a big fan of rosey shades, whether its blusher, lip colour or eyeshadow, if there is a rose shade available, I'll definitely go for it.


Packaging wise is minimalist with white as its base colour. However, it does not come with a brush or even a mirror. But for only $4.21, one cannot ask for too much right?



And omg, the colour payoff is so good. Just a gentle swatched and look at the nice rosey colour I got! A little goes a very long way for this blusher so be sure to pick up the blusher bit by bit and build it up to your liking. I think i am going to get the other shades as well because I really like the texture as well as the colour pigmentation.

8) Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Apricot Peach Mousse and Lavender Chiffon Cake

The next 2 blusher that I got were the Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher In Apricot Peach Mousse and Lavender Chiffon Cake. The names of the blusher made me drool already. How cute is it to name the shade of your blusher after desserts. So as per the name of the shade, I got one in apricot shade as well as lavender shade (yeap a purple shade). I really wanted to try out a purple shade and I read really good reviews on the Lavender Chiffon cake, in fact i believe this is their best selling shade.


As compared to the Saem blusher, this Etude House Lovely cookie blusher is way too cute and it also comes with a cute puff for application. Can't believe this is only a dollar more than the Saem Blush.




Okay, much to my surprise, the Apricot Peach mousse shade looks nothing like Apricot or Peach. It is more of a faint dusty pink shade and sadly the pigmentation is not as good as the Saem Blusher. On the other hand, I actually quite like the Lavender Chiffon Cake. It has a little shimmer to it and the colour payoff is much better as compared to the Apricot Peach Mousse. I can't wait to play around with it and see what make up look I can create with this purple shade.

9) Big Powder Brush


When I saw this on Ezbuy, it reminded me so much of the IT Cosmetic big powder brush but this is only $3.99.

This is the IT Cosmetics brush I was talking about.
They are both silver in colour too. So I was thinking perhaps this $3.99 can be a dupe for the IT Cosmetics brush.




The brush was delivered in the protecting net which was so thoughtful of the seller and the brush was really soft to the touch. I can totally see myself using it for my setting powder or even blusher. I would definitely say this is a good buy.

Alright, that's all the stuff I got from Ezbuy 618 sale. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and I'll see you in my next one, xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment