Followers

Tuesday 30 July 2019

July 2019 Favourites

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

Can't believe it's time to do another monthly favourites post which means July is coming to an end already! So for the month of July, I've been loving quite a few items and if you're curious to see what I've been loving, keep on reading!

1) Aladdin Musical

Picture taken from Sistic.com
First on my list has got to be my ultimate favourite of the month and it's the Aladdin Musical that I had recently caught. I kid you not, this is the BEST musical I've ever watched and I think it's even better than The Lion King Musical. The costume, the props, the performers are all on point and it gives off a magical vibe. In fact, there was really magic performed on the stage as well. The Genie was the total star on stage, he was so engaging, so real and I can't get my eyes off him the whole time. When Aladdin and Princess Jasmine sat on the magic carpet and went for the ride singing "A Whole New World", my eyes got all teary because it was so magical and I had that "dreams do come true" thought in my mind. And this is the ONE AND ONLY  Asian stop for the Aladdin Musical so if you haven't watched any musical before in your entire life, just go for this and you'll definitely not regret. If you're contemplating still, think no further, they are here till 1st September 2019 so just go get your tickets already! I am definitely gonna try persuading the husband to watch it again with me someday.

2) Straw Bag from Ezbuy

Photo from Ezbuy 

For July, I've been loving this straw bag that I had purchased from Ezbuy in June. I love how spacious it is so you can really put a lot of things inside yet not feeling any burden to the shoulders because the bag itself is really light weight. I also feel that the length of the strap is perfect as it will land nicely on the side of my stomach. I find myself using this bag almost everyday, matching it with all sorts of outfits. I like how it gives off the summer vibe even though for Singapore, it is summer all year round which also means that you can literally use this bag for the entire year. It is only $6 and I think Ezbuy is the best haha. I'll share the link here in case some of you wanna get it too. 【超低价】韩国草编包夏天小清新简约森系时尚百搭手提女包潮流单肩水桶 TH229 https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/153033087.html https://i.ezbuy.sg/FgMUOcREtgXpdbgFbOCDKwlxJ9tQ You can thank me later. =)

3) Miche Bloomin One Day Colour Contact Lenses





I seldom talk about the Contact Lenses that I use because I've never really found something that I really like until I found these Miche Bloomin 1Day Colour Contact Lenses. I got the 2 boxes from my Japan trip earlier in April and I freaking regretted not get a dozen boxes more. They are so comfortable to wear and literally the easiest to put on as well. I have very dry eyes so I find it very hard for my contact lenses to last more than 6 hours but these Miche Bloomin ones can last me the entire day and I don't feel any discomfort at all when I wear it.

Wearing the Pale Jasmine Colour here 
Sadly, they are so hard to get in Singapore and I'm currently trying so hard to get someone to help me out in Airfrov. If you happen to know someone or somewhere that I can get this from, please let me know!

4) Benefits Cheekleaders Pink Squad Palette


If you've read my previous blog post on my Carousell haul, then you would have seen me talking about this palette before. And I really do love it as I found reaching out to this palette so often in July.


The palette comes with two bronzing shades and three blush/highlight shades, with a brush and a big mirror. The only complain I have for this palette is that it is kinda bulky so I don't see myself bringing it around with me even though this palette is sufficient for me to complete a makeup look. I love the brush which is the standard Benefit brush that all their single Blush, Bronzer comes with. I like to use it to contour as it can give me the sharp and specific stroke that I desire.


The pigmentation of this palette is really good and a little goes a long way for each and every shade. I like to use Dandelion as the base blush first before topping it with either Galifornia or Tickle for the extra glow on my cheek bones. The only shade that I don't really reach out for is Dallas as I feel that it is a Bronzer shade that fits darker skin tone more so I still prefer my all time favourite Hoola Bronzer for contour. Well this palette is retailing at $105 but you do get quite a lot of product and I believe it can last you forever so I think it is worth the money.

5) L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation



My last favourite of this month is definitely this L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation that I've been using everyday unless I was testing new foundation. I love love it sooooo much because it is so lasting on my face. My skin looks flawless after applying yet feeling like second skin at the same time. I love that it stays matte a whole day even though my t zone gets pretty oily throughout the day. It doesn't break me out which is another plus point for me. In fact, I've done a review on this previously when I compared it with the other L'Oréal Infallible Foundation and I thought that this Pro Matee one won hands down. You can refer to my previous post on the comparison that I've done. I really like this Pro Matte Foundation a lot and I think my current tube is finishing soon already. Will definitely repurchase it once I finished it.

And that's all I have for my July's favourites. Let me know what's your favourites in July as well so that I can check them out. I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourites for July. Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment