Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2019

New Maybelline Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick Swatches and First Impression

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

Maybelline recently came out with a new Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick collection and there are a total of 10 shades in this collection. Personally, I feel that some of the shades are rather similar in terms of the tones and colours so in today's post, I will be sharing 3 shades that I think you may consider purchasing. If you are curious to find out more, keep on reading!

The newest Maybelline Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick claims to be super lightweight with an intense matte finishing that is non drying and sticky. It can also last up to 8 hours. I have very dry lips as you may already know by now, and honestly I think this Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick is still kinda dry on my lips and it does dry down to a very matte finish. For ladies with very dry lips, do make sure you moisturise your lips well before applying these matte liquid lipsticks.


The liquid lipstick comes with a doe foot applicator and is rather easy to apply. But do note that it does dry up quickly and I had to dip in twice for a full application. It is also transfer proof in my opinion and it doesn't really stain the lips. I must say that I am really impressed as the lipstick does last a long time and I noticed that the lip colour stayed on even after meals. This is one lipstick that you can definitely wear at ease without having worry that it will be gone throughout the day.


The three shades that I personally recommend you to try are 01 To The Fullest, 08 Sensationally Me as well as 10 Bday Suit On.



01 To The Fullest is a nice red colour with a cool undertone that can instantly add a little glam to your everyday makeup. I like that it also makes me look fairer and livelier. If you are looking for a bright red lipstick, this is one that you can consider.



08 Sensationally Me is the perfect in between colour for those who doesn't like to go full glam or nude in my opinion. It is a nice rosey colour that can match any makeup looks and you can definitely wear it on a daily basis. This is also my personal favourite from the collection.



Last but definitely not least, if you are looking for the perfect My Lips But Better lipstick, then 10 Bday Suit On is the one for you. It has the nicest nude pink colour and I like that it doesn't show the lines on your lips like how some other nude lipsticks do. For me, if I am gonna put on a heavy eye makeup look, I will go for a MLBB lip colour to neutralise and tone down the entire look.

So that's the three shades from this latest Maybelline Liquid Matte Lipstick collection that I highly recommend you to try out. They are retailing at $14.90 each and I think this is a very reasonable and affordable price for the quality and it really is very long lasting.

That's all I have to share today and I hope you had a good time reading this post. Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment