Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

Ciate London Astrolights Jewelled eyeshadow palette swatches + 3 eyelooks tutorial

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

In today's post, I'll be doing a swatch for the Ciate London Astrolights Jewelled eyeshadow palette which I had recently purchased during the Sephora mid year sale and I'll also be sharing 3 eye looks that you can achieve with this 9 shade eyeshadow palette. Keep on reading if you're interested to get this palette too!


First and foremost, I really like the packaging of this Astrolights Jewelled palette because it is so cute and girly in my opinion. I also like that it is super compact and light that I can actually bring it everywhere I go. It also comes with a mirror which is perfect.


The colour combination of this palette is mainly pink and purple and the pigmentation of the shadows is awesome for both the metallic and matte shades.


My ultimate favourite shade in this palette is definitely Mood as it is a very unique duo chromatic, kinda holographic shade and the pigmentation is da best.


It has an iridescent purple sheen to it and it looks so out of the world. Hands down the prettiest shade of the palette in my opinion.
None of the shadows gave me any fall outs when I was trying them out so if you're looking for a small, handy palette with warm shades that are highly pigmented as well, this is definitely one palette to consider. It is retailing at $52 and I believe they are still available in Sephora.

So for the eye looks that I've created, I wanted to go for something that's simple yet glamorous and I was trying to use all the shades available in the palette to make full use of it.

First look:



Apply 1 to the entire eye lid as the base colour for this look. Then layer 2 on top of 1 to finish the look. Use the first brush that you used for 1 to blend the colours together.


2nd look:



Apply 1 to the entire lid as the base colour for this second look. Then apply 2 to the outer lid, slowly blending it to the centre. You may want to layer it for a stronger look. Then apply 3 and focus it on the centre of the eye lid, dragging it slightly towards the inner lid. Blend the shadows with the first brush you used here. Then with a flat brush, apply 2 to the lower lash, only focusing on the outer half. With another flat brush, apply 4 to the upper lash, blending it out slightly.


3rd look:



Apply 1 to the crease blending it nicely. Then take 2 and apply it to the outer lid, slowly blending it towards the crease. With the first brush, blend the two shades together. Using your finger, focus 3 to the centre of your lid, blending it inwards. And with a flat brush, apply 3 to your lower lashline. Finish the look with a black eyeliner.


And that completes this post. I had so much fun creating the 3 different eye looks and I really love how blendable the shades in this palette are. I am so gonna get more Ciate London products to test them out in the future! I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment