Followers

Thursday 19 September 2019

Lipstick Swatches: New Lipsticks Haul from Sephora Sale

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

I've recently purchased a few lipsticks from the Sephora Sale so today I'll be doing swatches in this post. If you are curious to see what I've bought, then keep on scrolling.



I've always wanted to try the Pat Mcgrath matte trance lipsticks but they are a little pricey in my opinion (rtp $59) and because I have very dry lips, I didn't want to dive in to get the full size product. So when I saw that Sephora has the mini matte trance lipstick trio set, I thought I should get it and test the formula first to see if it suits my dry lips. This mini trio set is retailing at $39 and I get to try 3 different shades which I thought is quite a good deal. I got the trio set in Skin Show and it comes with 3 different shades 1995, Omi and Flesh 3. The formula of this matte trance lipsticks is quite drying but still acceptable and I like that is is very lightweight. It also doesn't emphasise on the fine lines of my lips and is transfer proof. So overall, I really quite like this Pat Mcgrath Matte Trance Lipsticks.


I also got the new Mac Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick which claims to be an argan oil infused lipstick that delivers an instant hit of powerful colour and all day moisture. All day moisture sounds like something I'll like so I got myself 2 shades from this collection, Daddy's Girl and Bated Breath. The formula of this Love Me Lipstick is very creamy and moisturising and it glides onto my lips very smoothly and easily. The colour pigmentation is really good and you don't have to use too much product to get a full and even look. This Love Me Lipstick is retailing at $33 each and I am already thinking of getting it in more shades.

Alright so that's my little mini reviews on the lipsticks that I had purchased from the Sephora Sale. Let's take a look at the swatches now.


MAC Love Me Lipstick in Daddy's Girl (medium pink tone)



MAC Love Me Lipstick in Bated Breath (dark plum shade)



PAT Mcgrath Matte Trance lipstick in 1995 (medium dark brown shade)



PAT Mcgrath matte trance lipstick in Flesh 3 (dark brown shade)



PAT Mcgrath Matte trance lipstick in Omi (muted medium dark pink shade)



And that's all I have for this post! All in all, I love all the lipsticks that I purchased from the latest Sephora Sale and I can already see myself getting more shades from this 2 brands. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please follow me on my social media (IG: jjingwenn) if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment