Followers

Sunday 3 June 2018

How I Style: Jeans In A Feminine Way

Hey gorgeous  welcome back!

In today's post, I'll be sharing with you some tips on how I wear my jeans in a girly/feminine way. I am sure some of you have the same issue that I used to have. I always thought that wearing jeans made me look a little too casual and that's why I used to avoid wearing them. But lately, I have discovered new ways to style jeans and I haven't stopped wearing them since. So here are some tips for those of you who long to rock that pair of jeans in your closet.

Tip 1: Discover that perfect pair of jeans for you. Unfortunately, this is more of a trial and error thing and you really got to try on the different types of jeans before coming to a conclusion. For me, I always go for either high waisted or mid rise jeans as they give me the impression of longer legs. Also, pale blue denim is more feminine as compared to darker blue or black jeans. I also love ripped jeans as it kinda breaks up my legs, giving it more dimension just like how contour works on your face.


I have been wearing this pair of pale blue ripped jeans from Valley Girl non stop ever since I got my hands on it.



Tip 2: Perfect ensemble. Matching your jeans to achieve the feminine look is also very important. For me, I feel that a knitted high collar top or a cute satin top always does the job. You can also tuck your top in and you will be surprised how feminine you will look.



Got this first cute satin top from H&M and I love how it adds a touch of feminine to the overall look. Also, blue on blue can never go wrong, right?



The second knit top is from Love Bonito and I love the pleated details on this top, not forgetting the unique collar together with the ribbon that makes this whole look so feminine and girly.

Tip 3: Accessorised. After getting your perfect pairing of top and jeans, all you need now is to settle the shoes. To keep your look feminine, heels are always the safest bet plus they help to elongate your legs and make them look slimmer.




If heels are not your kind of thing, then you can also consider a pair of loafers or even a pair of ankle strap pumps.

Lastly, to finish off your look, you definitely need a bag. A dainty crossbody bag will be perfect for this feminine look. But do remember to avoid black as it is a little too funky and less girly.


Alternatively, you may also go for a hand carry tote bag which will give you that girl boss look.


Above are the tips I have on styling your jeans in a feminine way. Hope you have enjoyed reading this post and happy styling away. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment