Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Summer Paradise - My First Fashion Runway Attended

Hey gorgeous, welcome back!

So in today's post, I'll be sharing my first ever fashion runway audience experience. First of all, a huge thank you to Tampines 1 for the VIP passes! I truly had an amazing and eye-opening experience.

As a fashion lover, I am always trying to keep myself updated with the latest fashion trends and the best way to do so is to attend fashion shows like the one I did last week.

My summer outfit for the fashion show

Before the show started, everyone was given refreshments from the Walawala Bar located at Holland Village.



The food was great and I believed everyone enjoyed the music performance from local band, The Lost Box, who is also a resident band of Walawala.


The fashion show commenced with six models taking their turns to strut their stuff and everyone of them shone like a star on stage that day.

This has got to be my favourite of all outfits as it featured the classic denim on denim style, which i believe can never go wrong. 

Summer is the best time for shades and straw hats! 

Floral dresses are also definitely an essential wear during Summer 

All in all, this was definitely a eye one of a kind experience for me as it was the first time I got to see models catwalking before my eyes. To top it off, every VIP in the house was given a free float for our summer vacation and I got the watermelon float that was so cute!


Well, that's all I have for this post and I'm gonna start planning for my summer vacation with this float now!

See you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment