Followers

Saturday 16 June 2018

Ten Fashion Staples You Need To Have In Your Wardrobe

Hey gorgeous, welcome back!

In today's post, I'll be sharing ten fashion staples that I think every one of you should have. These are fashion items that, in my opinion, will never go out of fashion. So if you are ready, then let's get started.

1) A white blouse.

Honestly speaking, a white blouse will never ever go wrong. Match it with a pair of trousers or a skirt and you are ready for work. On weekends, you can even pair it with denim and you are ready for a day of fun activities. A white blouse is definitely the easiest thing to go with and it will never go out of fashion.



you can also tie up your blouse for a casual look

2) A Little Black Dress (LBD)

As cliché as it may sound, a little black dress is definitely a wardrobe staple for every fashionista out there. It is the most versatile apparel as you can literally wear it to every occasion! Like the white blouse, a little black dress will never go out of fashion and in my personal opinion, I feel that I can rewear a black dress many times and nobody will notice that.



3) A Denim Jacket

While doing this post, I have been asking myself what is one outer wear I cannot do without and my beloved black denim jacket popped into my mind. Many people may feel that denim jackets are not the easiest thing to match and play around with but for me, I feel that a denim jacket can definitely enhance a normal looking outfit into something stylish. Wear a simple dress, throw on a denim jacket and you are ready to turn some heads wherever you go. You can even match a denim jacket with denim, such as skirts, dress or literally anything. So for me, a denim jacket is definitely a wardrobe staple.




4) A Pair Of Jeans

As long as it fits you best and brings out the best in you, any kind of jeans is good. For me, I love high-waisted or mid-rise skinny jeans. If you have already read my previous post on How I Style Jeans In A Feminine Way, you would have seen how versatile a pair of jeans can be, and the possibility of matching it with other clothes is literally limitless.



5) A slip dress

This is definitely another wardrobe staple for me as I love how easy it is to match. It's just like the name of the dress, slip on and off you go. There are limitless ways on how you can wear a slip dress in my opinion and in the pictures below, I'll be showing you two ways.




6) A Pair Of White Sneakers

Who doesn't own a pair of white sneakers, seriously?! If you don't, please head down to the nearest Converse store and get your pair of Chuck Taylors now because it is basically the most effortless footwear in the entire universe. A pair of white sneakers can literally match with any outfit. From a sporty look to smart casual or even business casual, you will be able to ace all these by putting on a pair of white sneakers.



7) A Pair Of Pumps In Basic Colours

What do I mean by basic colours? It can be white, nude, black or navy. And I guarantee you that on those lazy days where you don't want to think of what shoes to match your outfits, these pumps will come in handy. Furthermore, it is so easy to slip on that you really need not use much effort.



8) A Pair Of Heels

This may be a shock to some of you because every girl knows that heels can be a pain in the ass (or your feet for that matter). But yes, for a girl who has so many blister scars on my heels like a decorated army veteran, I can totally understand why you are having lots of question marks above your head now. To me, heels come in handy on days I need to look formal or feminine. When I attend a special occasion such as a wedding in that lovely gown, I will definitely need a pair of heels to pull off that elegant look. So, a pair of heels should be every girl's wardrobe staple.



9) Denim Shorts

Living in Singapore means it's summer all year long so for me, denim short is a must have in the wardrobe. For days that are extremely warm or when I have to head out to run errands, I wilp usually throw on a pair of denim shorts, together with a nice tee and I am ready to leave the house.

Also wearing the same white blouse which I previously talked about

10) Baseball cap

Last but not least, to cover your bed hair or to fix your bad hair days, everyone should have at least one baseball cap that literally goes well with any outfits (okay, unless you're wearing a gown but if you are, I'm almost positive that you'll be styling your hair).


And, that's all I have to share in this post. I hope you have enjoyed reading and I will see you in my next post. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment