Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Youtubers Made Me Buy: Volume One

Hey gorgeous, welcome back!

In today's post, I'll be sharing some of the products I bought after watching some YouTube videos and I promise I'll give my most honest opinions on whether you should burn a hole in your pocket for these products like I did. So if you are interested to know more, keep on reading!

1) Too Faced Hangover Setting Spray

his is a highly raved setting spray by Kathleenlights and being a loyal supporter of this Youtuber from Miami, I went ahead and got it without second thoughts. My first impression of this setting spray was that it smells so good! I love anything that smells like coconut and this Hangover setting spray has got just the right smell. Also, I love how this spray was able to spread the mist out evenly and cover my whole face. There really is nothing bad about this setting spray but I don't think I'll be purchasing it again only because I prefer my Urban Decay one that has an oil control effect, which is the most important factor for me.


2) Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

This second product that I'm about to share is another star product that my favourite Youtuber Kathleenlights loves. If you have watched her makeup tutorials before, you would have been able to spot this concealer as she uses it ever so often. The first thing I like about this concealer is its wide and flat wand that fits so well on my under eye and occasional acnes. I love the creamy consistency and it is so easy to blend without creasing. However, one major bummer is that we can’t get this from Sephora or any physical makeup stores in Singapore. I was only able to get it from an online store called Shopping District.


3) MAC Melba

I got to know of this MAC blusher from another Youtuber called OhEmma, when she recently posted her May's favourites and I was immediately intrigued by the shade of this blusher. I am a sucker when it comes to rose shade blushers and Melba is in the loveliest shade of rose with a slight sheen to it that gives your face a healthy looking glow. The packaging is black and classy and I love the size of it as it is so compact and easy to travel with.




4) Double Face earring

he fourth item is not a beauty product but it's one of my favourite in this list and it's this man-faced earring. This is also an item shared by OhEmma and when I saw her wearing it, I knew I had to get it. So when I saw this earring on Ezbuy, I immediately added it to my cart and checked it out. I love how the faces on each side are facing the opposite direction, which makes it so quirky. I got a pair in silver and it also comes with gold if you prefer a classier look.


5) FLAMINGOES

Alright, I cheat. My last and final item in this list is neither a beauty nor a fashion product and it is as I stated - flamingoes. I first saw this Taiwanese Youtuber LoveMiiHuang talked about her love for flamingoes in one of her monthly favourites video last year and I fell in love with that pink creature almost immediately. From then on, I have been collecting flamingoes and I have an extensive collection of it now. Talk about an obsession. Haha.

Wanna try spotting how many flamingoes are there on my dressing table 
So, that's all I have for today and I hope you have enjoyed reading this brand new series on my blog.

Till next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment