Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2018

DIY Lipstick Workshop By doTERRA

Hey everyone, welcome back!

Last week, I had the opportunity to participate in a DIY Lipstick Workshop organised by doTERRA and I thought I should share this fun experience with everyone out here who wishes to know more!


A little background story of doTERRA before I get started. I only got to know about this company after joining the workshop and I was immediately impressed by the quality of the essential oils they are selling. So basically, the lipsticks that we created were made with their essential oils and one of the many benefits is that their essential oils are certified 100% safe to consume. As a frequent lipstick user, this is definitely a plus point for me as I do not have the habit of removing my lipstick before every meal.

The workshop started with the trainer, Zee educating us on some basic information on essential oils and I was especially attentive when she talked about the essential oils that are good for chapped lips as I have perpetual dry lips that restricts me from using certain lipsticks.


After the short introduction, we got to choose our lipstick packaging - from the lipstick holder all the way to the packaging box. I love how they take care of details like this and make this DIY lipstick really personalised.

We get to choose the colours we want too and these colourings are made from plant extract so its 100% au naturale. 
Okay so good things must share so here's the recipe 
The essential oils we used

Bee wax is also one of the main ingredient

While waiting for our lipsticks to solidfy towards the end of the session, Zee even taught us how to do our own lip scrub as well.



My end product
All in all, I feel that this workshop is very informative and interesting. I was pleasantly surprised with the lasting effect of the lipstick as well!

If you are also keen to join similar workshops, head over to their website and facebook page to see when is the next available workshop dates!

Well, I am going off to make more DIY lipsticks now. See you in my next post, xoxo.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jingwen , thank you for blogging about this workshop , which is a pleasant surprise to me ! Can you PM me your contact , so I can give you a gift :)

    ReplyDelete