Followers

Thursday 31 May 2018

Where To Take Insta Worthy Photos: Western Australia (part 2)

Hey Readers, welcome back!

In today's post, I'll be sharing more photo spots in Perth City, Western Australia so if you are planning a trip to Perth, I highly recommend you to check these places out!

First Photo Spot: Wolf Lane (CBD district)




Second Photo Spot: St George’s Cathedral (walking distance from Wolf Lane so you may want to check them out together)




Third Photo Spot: Fremantle Arts Centre


Fourth Photo Spot: Bathers Beach Public Changing Room (also @ Fremantle)


Fifth Photo Spot: Rainbow Containers



Sixth Photo Spot: Raeburn Orchards




So that's all I have for Perth. I hope that these two posts on Western Australia will give you a better idea on how to plan your itinerary.

See you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment