Followers

Sunday 13 October 2019

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream First Impression + Wear Test

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

I've recently saw some Youtuber raving about the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream and how this is her holy grail so I've decided to give it a try! So if you are curious to see how this BB cream works on me, keep on reading!


The Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream claims to offer a novel skincare concept with BB Cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin cover ability and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti wrinkle properties.



I like that the BB Cream comes in a tube with a pump but when you first use it, you got to pump a few times before product comes out as I think the tube is half filled with air.

I got mine in the shade #21 as this is my usual shade when it comes to Korean Beauty product and it suits me perfectly. The texture of this BB cream is very creamy and easy to apply.

Used a makeup sponge to apply the BB Cream on the right side of my face
Using just my finger to apply the BB Cream on the left side of my face 
This Missha BB Cream has a medium coverage and it is definitely buildable. I personally prefer applying the makeup with just my finger because I think the coverage is slightly higher when I do so as compared to when I applied it with a makeup sponge. One thing I don't quite like is that the BB Cream tends to set into my fine lines, especially under the eye. I like that it has a natural yet dewy finish and it gives off a subtle glow. Much to my surprise, even though the finish is slightly dewy, the BB Cream manages to control oil pretty well and my face remains shine free at the t-zone area the whole day.

After 10 hours of wearing the BB Cream 

Overall I am really impressed with this Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream because I feel like it can be a good everyday foundation which gives the My Skin But Better vibe. The coverage is pretty decent as its name suggested and it is definitely buildable. Also, it is suitable for every skin types in my opinion so if you have got oily skin like me, don't be afraid of its dewyness when you first applied it because it will not get any more dewy through the day. A thumbs up from me for this Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream!

And that's all I have for this post. Let me know if there's any foundation reviews you would like to see and I'll be happy to do it! Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment