Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Orange Makeup Look With Colourpop's Orange You Glad! Eyeshadow Palette

Hey gorgeous,welcome back to my blog!

In today's post, I'll be doing a brand new series whereby I'll be sharing an eye makeup look in a specific colour theme. And to start off this brand new series, I am gonna do an orange theme eye makeup look with the Colourpop's Orange You Glad! (so punny huh) eyeshadow palette. So if you want to see how the makeup looks like, keep on reading!


If you are a fan of Colourpop like me, you should be very familiar with their coloured theme eyeshadow palettes and honestly I think they are all so affordable and adorable. Today I'll be sharing a makeup look with the Orange You Glad! Palette and let's take a look at the swatches first.


There are a total of 9 shades in this orange palette and all the colours in this palette scream vibrant and fun to me. My absolute favourite shade in this palette is sun-kissed because it is a very vibrant and bright orange shade and the pigmentation is really good. In fact, the pigmentation of all the shadows are very good with no fall outs as well. I love that the palette also comes with a big mirror which is good for travelling.


This is the completed eye look
For a start, I first applied "creamsicle" to the crease then followed by "sunkissed" to add definition to the crease.


Then, I went for "Mimosa Mami" and applied it to the outer and inner eye lid, blending it towards the centre. Without taking in more product, I used the remaining "Mimosa Mami" on the brush and applied it to my lower lash line, smudging it out with a flat brush.

And for the highlight of the look, I went for the glitter in the palette "clementine" and applied it to the centre of the lid, blending it up towards the crease. For better adherence of the glitter, you can either use a glitter glue or wet your brush before going into it.

Last but not least, I applied "ya peel me" to the upper lash line, smudging it out a little to create more definition as well as using it as an eyeliner. I then bring the extra product on the brush to the lower lash line, blending it well with the "Mimosa Mami". Then the makeup look is completed.


Overall I think this palette has got really vibrant and juicy vibe. The shadows are really pigmented with minimal fall outs, even for the glitter. Can't wait to try the other palettes from Colourpop next!

That's all I have for this post and I hope you like this brand new series. Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment