Followers

Monday 11 November 2019

My Top 3 Favourite Drugstore Facial Cleansers

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

In today's post, I'll be sharing my top 3 favourite drugstore facial cleansers which I've been using on an everyday basis. If you're curious to see which are my favourite cleansers, keep on reading!

1) Senka Perfect Whip


My ultimate go-to drugstore facial cleanser is the Senka Perfect Whip and I am already into my 5th tube of it so that shows how much I like it. This Senka Perfect Whip claims to be a cleansing foam that is so gentle on the skin and yet thorough in cleansing our pores. It also protects the moisture barrier that our skin already possess. Its key ingredients are hyaluronic acid and citric acid which helps promote a healthier and more supple skin. It is also said to be suitable for all skin types. So what I like about it is that it lathers up easily and all I need is a pea sized amount for a full face cleansing. It doesn't come with a strong smell which is also what I prefer. I also like that my face feels clean and not dry after cleansing. In my opinion, this is definitely a good everyday cleanser because it is really gentle on the skin and my face feels so smooth after every wash.

2) Hada Labo AHA+BHA Mild Exfoliating Face Wash


On days when I have to put on more makeup and that my pores are clogged, I will reach out for the Hada Labo Aha + Bha Mild Exfoliating Face Wash as it is able to gently remove the impurities that are trapped within my pores, purifying them to regain skin freshness and vitality. AHA also known as alpha hydroxy acids and BHA also known as beta hydroxy acids both help to break the bonds holding dull, dead skin on the surface. Once those bonds are broken, skin naturally sheds its spent cells making your skin feels alot smoother and looks alot younger. I love how my face always feel so smooth and clean after washing with this and I do notice that my face has lesser breakouts ever since I started using this face wash. Therefore I highly recommend this face wash to those who has to wear thick makeup every other day as it does a very good job unclogging the pores.

3) Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser


My last favourite drugstore cleanser is the Salicylic Acid Gentle Cleanser from Cosrx and I especially like to use it when I have the occasional breakouts. This face wash claims to help reduce breakouts and promotes clear skin. It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling. I love how this cleanser is able to soothe the redness on my skin whenever I have breakouts and I do realise that the pimples dry out really fast and disappear within a few days. It is really gentle on the skin and it lathers up quickly. Definitely suitable for all skin types and more so if you are acne prone.

And that's all I have for this post. Let me know what's your favourite facial cleanser and I would love to try it out too! Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment