Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Lovisa $5 Accessories Try On Haul!!

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog! It's been awhile since I last updated this space. So in today's comeback post, I will be sharing a massive accessories haul I did at Lovisa recently during their sale and I got ALL the items at $5 each, which was really quite a steal. If you are keen to see what I've gotten, keep on scrolling!

If you don't already know, Lovisa is an Australian accessories brand and they have opened many stores in Singapore. What I love about this brand is that they offer a wide range of accessories, from rings, to earrings, necklaces, watches, hair accessories etc and their prices are quite pocket friendly as well.

Back to today's topic, let me show you what I've gotten from the sale this time.




First in my basket is a pair of pink dainty hoop earrings that is so suitable for everyday use. Love the pink pebble that gives off a feminine vibe.



It's original rtp is at $16, which means I saved $11 on this.

Next is a pair of round earring that has got aztec prints on it. Definitely a very eye catching pair of earrings which can instantly make any outfit looks better.



This pair of aztec earrings is originally selling at $18 so I saved $13 here.

The third pair is my personal favourite. It is this dangling earrings with yellow marble stone and I love how it looks different on each side.



Original rtp for this is $16 so I saved $11 here.

Next up is an edgy looking pair of irregular dangling earrings that looks different on both sides. I love how the royal blue stone matches so well with the gold.



Original price for this pair is $20 and I saved $15 for this!


The fourth pair is this very lightweight dangling earrings that feature a triangular stud followed by two circles overlapping one another. I like the material of this, I can't tell if it is made of plastic or wood but it is very lightweight hence I don't feel anything when I put them on as compared to the other dangling earrings that I got in this haul.



Original rtp is $12 and I got to save $7.

Next up is a 3 in 1 earrings set which again is so good for everyday use. I always ended up losing my ear studs (hands up if you are like me) which is why I usually like to buy basic ear studs in bulk, just in case. So in this earrings set, I got 2 pairs of ear studs which is awesome and I especially love the third pair of dangling earrings which look so classy that I can totally see myself matching it with an evening gown.


Usual price is at $16 but I saved $11 from this sale. If you do your math, it's less than $1.50 per pair. 😱

Moving on to the last few items, the next one is another pair of half circle earrings but this one with gorgeous blue marble prints on it. I literally grabbed and put them into my shopping basket the minute I saw them. I love how they actually don't weigh much (probably because they are made of acrylic) even though they look huge.



Savings on this pair? 13 bucks ✌️


The second last pair of earrings is this girly, dainty pair of hoop earrings that features a cute flower with diamonds on it. Side note, this pair is extremely hard to put on and I think you definitely need a mirror to do so. I was unable to put them on today so I will try to do so and upload them on my Instagram soon! 😅
Original rtp is $12 and I saved $7 from it.

Last pair of earrings is yet another pair of dangling earrings that has a big oval shape and a crystal on it. I personally like this as I can adjust the length to my own preference and to suit my hair length.



Total savings on this pair is 13 bucks.

Second last item is a simple round shape silver necklace which in my opinion goes well with any outfit. I love how it sits on my chest so perfectly.



Original price: SGD$12
My savings: $7

The last item here is a necklace set which I intent to gift it to a friend hence not gonna try it on. It consist of a choker as well as a regular duo length necklace (not sure if that's how you describe it lol). For just $5,you get two different kind of necklaces which I thought was totally a steal.


This necklace set was originally retailing at $18 so saving was $13 for this set!

So that concludes my entire massive Lovisa accessories haul. I got all the items at $5 each and saved a total of $121. Lovisa is having their Great Singapore Sale now so if you are a fan of their accessories or have seen something you like from this haul, head over to their store and do some shopping!

Till the next post, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment