Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Favourite Japan Makeup Products

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

So in today's post, I'll be sharing some of my favourite Japan Makeup products. I've been to Japan twice and honestly I bought a lot of makeup products from their drugstores because their packaging look so good and they are really quite affordable. So no surprise, most of the products that I'm gonna share today are drugstore brands so if you're keen to find out more, keep on scrolling!

1) Integrate Super Keep Base

First up is my favourite primer from Integrate, Super Keep Base. I bought my first bottle from Taiwan and because I love it so much, I restocked another bottle when I went Japan earlier this year.



It has a watery consistency and looks slightly tinted.
When I first tried this primer, I thought it will not suit my skin type since I have combination to oily skin and usually I would prefer a matte primer. To my surprise, this primer here really makes my makeup last whole day and my face doesn't even look shiny or greasy, not even on my t-zone which is usually very oily. And on top of that, it also has SPF 30 PA +++ which also doubles up as a sunscreen. 

2) Kate Tokyo The Base Zero Foundation 


It also has a watery consistency. 
This has been my go to foundation these days and I really love it so so much. It has a medium coverage and is very buildable so you can definitely layer it up for a fuller coverage. I am in shade O2 and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. In fact, I am already into my fourth bottle and I am definitely stocking it up when Watsons is having their sales. 

How my skin looks like after one layer of the foundation. 

My second favourite Japan Foundation is the Shu Uemura Petal Skin Fluid Foundation and I am in shade 574 light sand. I actually did a review awhile ago on this foundation and I really love it a lot. If you are interested to see how it looks like on my skin, I will link the blog post here

3) Blusher from Muji, Kate Tokyo and Cezanne


If you are looking for good and cheap blusher, look no further as these blushers from Muji, Kate Tokyo and Cezanne are so good, so pigmented, so creamy and so so so affordable. I also like how they are so small and handy that you can just put them into your travel pouch or your smallest crossbody bag to touch up on the go. 

Colour pigmentation is really good. 
I think that their shades really suit Asian skin tones and they give a me a very healthy, natural looking glow.

4) Excel Eye shadow palettes & Kate Tokyo Dark Rose Shadow


Well, I think by now everyone should be very familiar with this Japan Makeup brand, Excel since they arrived in Singapore sometime last year (I think?). But if there is only one product that you can buy from this brand, then I would highly recommend you to try their eyeshadow first. They are very pigmented and the colour pay off is really good, even for the shimmer shades. 

Created a simple eye look with the Excel Eye shadow palette 
I also highly recommend the Kate Tokyo Dark Rose eye shadow. Just look at the print on the eye shadow, so pretty right?


Texture is good, colour pay off is even better. 

5) Kate Tokyo Designing Eyebrow 3D and Daiso Eyebrow Pencil

When it comes to drawing brow, I have a standard routine of using the Daiso Eyebrow pencil to draw the outline of the shape, followed filling up the entire brow with the Kate Tokyo Designing Eyebrow 3D. Love how the two works together to create the brow look I wanted.


My brow is done here. 

That's how the packaging of the Daiso Eyebrow pencil looks like. 

6) Rosy Rosa makeup sponge (wedge shape)


Last but certainly not least, my favourite makeup sponge is this Rosy Rosa Makeup sponge in wedge shape. It comes in a packet of 30 which can last me for about 2 months. When it comes to make up sponge, I prefer this disposable kind to Beauty Blender which you have to wash after every use. This Rosy Rosa one is very soft and you can use it either dry or wet and they both give you the same results you want. Unfortunately, I don't think you can get this from Singapore so the next time you travel to Japan or someone you know is flying to Japan, stock this up and I can guarantee you will not regret. 

So that's all I have for this post! I hope you have enjoyed reading it and till my next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment