Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour Reviews And Swatches

Hey beauties, welcome back!

In today's post, I will be doing a mini review/swatches on my all-time favourite drugstore liquid lipstick - the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour. I really love this lip product a lot as it is longlasting even though it does transfer quite a bit but definitely not to the extent of erasing your lipcolour entirely. I have extremely sensitive lips (how is it even possible right?!) and many matte lip products dry up my lips real badly and leave it very chapped after removal but the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour surprisingly does not. It has a rather creamy texture and in my opinion, is quite moisturising for a matte lipstick. 

On top of that, I love how the applicator makes it so easy to apply onto my lips and I think it is definitely a good lip starter for makeup newbies as you literally will not go wrong no matter how bad at makeup you are. However, I do know that many beauty bloggers out there do not like this lipstick for its smell as it does have a very sweet smell (a little like cough syrup) but I actually kind of like the smell so it is a bonus for me. Also, this is the very lip product that I used on my wedding day, which speaks a lot on how much I love it.

With that said, let me do a little swatch for you on the shades that I own at the moment.

                                                        First shade: #600 Devotion



Second shade: #655 Kisses (My personal fave)



Third Shade: #605 Obsession



Fourth shade: #620 Flirtation (least fave)



Last shade: #635 Passion


My personal favourite shade of the five has got to be #655 Kisses as I have really been into this kind of rosey lipcolour lately. I feel that both #600 Devotion and #655 Kisses are very wearable and they are definitely an everyday colour be it for work or school. #605 Obsession is hot pink and I don't personally like it so it's like my least go-to colour. However, if you are into funky colours, this might be a good one for you. #620 Flirtation is my least favourite out of the five colours as I hate to put on light colours that make my lip lines so visible. But if you do not have very dry lips like me and you don't mind showcasing your lip lines then this is a very nice peachy pink for you. The last shade #635 Passion is bright red and I always turn to this whenever I feel like wearing a bold lip colour. Moreover, this shade makes me look slightly fairer than usual. 

So this concludes my mini review on the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour and I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. If you are interested to try this product, then head down to the nearest drugstore and happy choosing the right shades for yourself! 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment