Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Daiso Beauty Products That You Wont Mind Paying A Higher Price For

Hey beauties, welcome back and happy Diwali to my Indian friends out there!

In today's post, I will be sharing some of Daiso's beauty products that I feel are really worth buying.
Everyone knows that Daiso is a departmental store from Japan and everything in the store retails at SGD$2. But does that mean everything is cheap and worth buying? I certainly do not think so.
I am the kind of person who thinks that cheap prices normally only gets you lousy quality makeup but some of the items that I am about to share has totally blown me away with their top-notch quality, which I think can totally be mistaken as high end products.
  
First on my list is definitely my go-to cotton pad. I have been repurchasing this for years and I remembered that at some point in time, Daiso was completely out of stocks island-wide for their cotton pads.

The cotton pads come in two boxes per pack, with 90 pieces in each box. If you do your math, it's a dollar for 90 pieces of cotton pads. Is it cheap or what? Moreover, I love that the cotton doesn't come off at all even if you use it with a large amount of toner and "mask" it on your face. So their cotton pads are definitely worth buying.



Next up, is the makeup sponge that I have also been repurchasing for the longest time ever.  Please note that the one I like is shaped like a wedge as I feel that the shape is able to cover all parts of my face. As a makeup artist, I also like to use this on my clients as I think it is a perfect dupe for the Beauty Blender and also at a cheaper price. Each packet comes with 13 of it so it's literally just few cents per piece. I would usually damp the sponge before using it but rest assure you can use it either dry or wet and the results will be just as good.

I have also recently discovered Daiso's sponge and brush cleaner so if you are someone like me who always frequents Daiso then you would have noticed that they have recently introduced many new products and among these newbies, there is this sponge and brush cleaner that is particularly eye-catching. I have tried this cleaner on my beauty blender and also on my brushes and the results were amazing. My beauty blender was thoroughly cleansed, where all I need to do is to drop an adequate amount, rub the liquid onto my blender and rinse it off with water. It's as convenient as that and I can already foresee myself purchasing it again in the near future. In fact, I have recommended this to my friends and relatives and they have told me that they really love it too!


The item that I am about to share next is probably the one that surprised me most as it was what motivated me to do this post. I had recently tried Daiso's eyebrow pencil and I was blown away by how good it is. The first thing I like about the brow pencil is that it comes with a spoolie (yep, you read it right). Honestly when I first bought it, I told myself that even if I don't like the brow pencil I can at least use the spoolie, which was considered cheap at just SGD$2. However, when I first tested it on my brows, I was pleasantly surprised. The pencil glides onto my brows so smoothly and the colour came out fairly easily. My brow lasted the whole day so this was definitely a good buy and I would totally be willing to pay a higher price for a brow pencil like this.




The very last item that I am sharing is the eyebrow coat that I use on a daily basis to maintain my brow shape as well as maintain my eyebrow colour. There is a saying that just a little goes a long way so all you need is to apply a thin layer onto your brows and it will turn your brows waterproof just like how a rain coat protects you against the rain. I like how it is so useful and easy to apply so it definitely keeps your makeup process hassle-free.



So this completes my Daiso post today and I hope you have enjoyed reading it. Happy shopping away! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment