Followers

Wednesday 11 October 2017

3 Wearable Autumn Outfits For Singapore Weather

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! It's been too long since my last post as I was really busy lately with my endless makeup assignments. 

Anyway, summer is over all too soon and here comes my favourite season of the year - autumn (not that Sg has 4 seasons lol)  but I love to shop for autumn clothes coz its the only legit reason for me to buy sweaters and all things furry and cosy.
Here are some of the apparels I think that are suitable to wear in Singapore's hot and humid weather yet still be able to look all autumn-ish.

First outfit: a knitted sweater from Padini with a plaited skirt from Cotton On paired with a maroon loafer that I got from Taiwan.
Also, I put on a black beanie with a cute pom pom at the back where I got from Zara to complete this schoolgirl look. You can definitely pull off this look in Singapore no matter rain or shine because the short skirt allows your skin to "breathe" in the humid weather. 




If you are not comfortable with showing too much skin, outfit #2 may be a good choice for you.  In this second outfit, I wore a furry yet thin sweater that I bought from Forever 21 and I paired it with a black jegging from Taobao. I swear this top is super comfortable and I thought I would have perspired a lot in it but nope, I didn't sweat one bit even though I walked around the whole day. 
So a tip for your girls; get a sweater that looks thick but is actually made out of thin material in order to pull off that autumn look and not torture yourself at the same time. 


The last look, which I personally feel, should be an all-time favourite autumn outfit for most people - a knitted top with a slip dress. If you are looking for the perfect knitted top, I think Uniqlo is where you should be heading to. I got my long sleeved grey knitted top from there but they do sell sleeveless and 3/4 sleeved versions. I got my slip dress from our popular home-grown online boutique Love Bonito and to put it shortly, I would say that this outfit is effortlessly chic yet sophisticated at the same time.



Sleeveless top version
3/4 sleeve version
I hope you girls have a better picture of how to dress for this season now so happy exploring all the possible outfits and continue to shop till you drop!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment