Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Thrift My Outfit: Episode Two

Hey gorgeous, welcome back!

So in today's post, I'll be doing another episode of Thrift My Outfits where I will show you five outfits that I got at ridiculously cheap prices that you won't believe until you see it for yourself. If you are interested to find out more, then keep on scrolling down.

First Outfit: Off Shoulder Buttoned Down Dress In Burnt Orange




This dress caught my eyes because of the colour as I did not own any apparel in this shade before this. It is made of a comfortable cotton material and totally non-sheer so you need worry even if you do not have a habit of wearing safety shorts underneath. The length was just nice for me and I love that the off shoulder is made so perfect that every time I raised my arms, the top stayed in place instead of going up above the shoulder. Do note that the buttons are fake but this is perfectly fine for me as I can save the hassle of buttoning it up.

How much: $13.75
Where I got it: https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/60479851?src=Background

Second Outfit: Navy Floral Maxi Dress


This is probably my favourite outfit from this post as I totally adore how feminine this dress looks. I love the elasticised waist as it allows me to eat as much as I can whenever I am decked in this dress.It is made of a satin material so it feels so smooth on the skin. Honestly, it looks much more expensive than it costs and I feel like this is definitely so value for money.

How much: $15
Where I got it: https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/60099251?src=Background

Third Outfit: Polka Dot Top with Black Culottes


The polka dot top here is made of chiffon material hence it's not stretchy at all. Thank goodness it fits me alright. Love the small details of this top such as the high collar, the puffy sleeves and the ribbon at the back. 



How much: $11.57
Where I got it:  https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/51000145475823?src=Background

The bottom that I was wearing was a pair of culottes I got from Giordano and it's definitely one of the easiest bottom to mix and match to pull off the simple and chic look.

How much: $15
Where i got it: Expo Sale

Fourth Outfit: White off shoulder top with stripes culottes

This entire outfit is from Lucky Plaza flea market, which is one of my favourite go-to places for some cheap thrills. The white off shoulder top is from Pomelo Fashion and I love how it looks knitted on the outside yet lined with satin material on the inside so it is super comfortable to wear. I am wearing a size S/M and it is the perfect fit for me.

How much: $2
Where I got it: Lucky Plaza Flea

Another pair of culottes that I have been raving about in July is this pair in stripes and pleats. It is made of the most comfortable material ever and so lightweight that it almost felt like I wasn’t wearing anything.


How much: $2
Where I got it: Lucky Plaza Flea


Final Outfit: Buttoned Down Black Dress

In my opinion, this dress screams summer and it is the perfect dress when you are too lazy to think of what to wear yet you wanna look as chic as possible. I love the button details and it is the summer trend now so you can find it in every major department store in the market.


How much: $13.05
Where I Got      it: https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/35764109?src=Background

And so that's all I have for this post! Have fun shopping for new clothes.

Till the next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment