Followers

Monday 9 July 2018

Haul: Bangkok Try On Fashion

Hey gorgeous  welcome back!

In today's post, I'll be sharing the clothes that I got from my recent Bangkok trip, so if you are interested to see what I got, then scroll down and continue reading!

1) Black Hi-Low Dress


I love how this dress fits me so well. It is in a chiffon material but lined with a layer of cotton, hence it is not sheer at all. Plus, the cotton makes it extra comfortable to wear.

Where I got it: Platinum Mall
How much: 200 baht (approx. SGD$8)

2) Naraya Cosmetic Pouch


What's one store you have to visit whenever you are in Bangkok? For me, it's definitely Naraya and I am in love with their Summer collection. This cosmetic pouch is shaped so perfectly that I can even use it as a clutch. What’s more, I love how it doesn't come with the ribbon that spells Naraya so it’s really like a designer clutch.

Where I got it: Central World Naraya
How much: 150 baht (approx. SGD$6.25)

3) Two-Piece Set

Next up is this two piece set that is so comfortable, I can wear it all day, everyday. It is made from really soft cotton and I love how I can lounge at home in it or complement it with a pair of sneakers for a casual sporty look.



Where I got it: Chatuchak
How much: 150 baht (approx SGD$6.25)

4) White Ruffle Top
5) Fuchsia Button Down Skirt

The fourth item is a white ruffle top, which can also be worn as an off shoulder top. I particularly like the square neckline as it emphasised on my collar bone.


I paired this top with the fifth item, that is the fuchsia button down velvety skirt. I have always wanted to buy a button down skirt and it was love at first sight for me because of its vibrant colour. Can't wait to create more outfit combinations with this skirt!

Wearing the top in the off shoulder style
Where I got the top from: Chatuchak
How much: 100 baht (approx SGD$4)

Where I got the skirt from: Pratunam morning market
How much: 200 baht (approx SGD$8)

6) Rattan Bag

This is definitely my favorite buy of the trip! I have always wanted to get my hands on the "Bali" bag. If you’re on Instagram often enough, you would have seen almost everyone carrying that round rattan bag, and almost all the online shops carry this bag as well. I too, wanted to get one but then again, it is not something unique since everyone has it. So when I saw this bag, I literally squealed! Firstly, the size is just right (I can fit a bottle and an umbrella in it) and it is reasonably cheap. Of course, it is more unique as compared to the "Bali" bag. This bag is so easy to match that I found myself carrying it too often ever since I’m back from Bangkok.


Where I got it: Ratchada Train Market
How much: 340 baht (approx. SGD$14)

7) Lilac Crochet Midi Dress

This sweet crochet midi dress caught my eye when I walked past the store thinking about the perfect summer outfit, pairing it with a straw hat. I really love the intricate crochet details both on the sleeves and below the bust area. It is also lined so it is totally not sheer, except for the bottom part.



Where I got it: Platinum Mall
How much: 300 baht (approx. SGD$12.50)

8) Boxy Crossbody Bag

Yet another bag that I have gotten from this trip and this time it's a good old boxy crossbody bag that used to be in trend. I love the colour of the bag as it reminds me of the rattan style that is so popular these days.


Where I got it: Talad Neon Night Market
How much: 200 baht (approx. SGD$8)

9) Black Floral Print Shirt
10) Black Paper Bag Buttoned Skirt with Ribbon

The black floral print shirt is also another popular trend this summer where you can see the same style selling at almost all the major fashion stores like Pull and Bear, Zara and Bershka. I love the thin material yet it is non-sheer at all, making it so perfect to wear in Singapore's humid climate.


I am seen here in this look, matching the floral top with a black paper bag buttoned skirt, which is also one of my buys from this trip. As my friend would describe it, this skirt is very "Editor's Market" style but instead of paying SGD30 plus bucks for the skirt, I paid a quarter of the price, which in my opinion, is extremely value for money.




Where I got the top from: The Knack Market
How much: 50 baht (Approx. SGD$2)

Where I got the skirt from: Pratunam Morning Market
How much: 200 baht (Apprx. SGD$8)

11) Stripey Halter Top
12) Grey Culottes

This is another top that you probably see lots of online shops selling but of course you can get it at a much cheaper price in Bangkok. I love the colour combination here and it’s made of a comfortable tee shirt material. I also like how it is layered such that when the wind blows, the top layer gets blown up but you still have a bottom layer to cover you up (if you get what I meant).




The last clothing item in this post is this casual grey culottes that I have gotten to wear it to work. I usually like to wear culottes to work as it is effortless and easy to match.


Where I got the top from: Chatuchak
How much: 100 baht (Approx. SGD$4)

Where I got the culottes from: Platinum Mall
How much: 200 baht (Approx. SGD$8)

So that's all I have to share in this Bangkok Fashion Haul. I have to say I did not buy too many items this trip because I realised I can get much cheaper and prettier stuff from Taobao and EZBuy, and I guess many of you also feel the same way too. Nonetheless, Bangkok is still the perfect place for a short getaway, so hurry up and plan your next trip.

Till the next post, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment