Followers

Friday 6 July 2018

Lip Balms I Cannot Live Without

Hey gorgeous, welcome back!

As the title of this post suggests, I'll be sharing three lip balms that are my all time favorites and I totally cannot live without them. I have very dry and chapped lips and sometimes I do get eczema on my lips, therefore I am very particular when it comes to lip balms as I only use the one that is moisturizing enough for my lips. If you are keen to find out more, keep on reading!

1) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick

This is probably the most expensive lip balm I have ever owned but it is undoubtedly my favorite of the lot. It is the oiliest lip balm in my collection and I love how my lips feel so smooth and moisturized after applying a layer of it. I also love how it is fragrance free and colourless so it does not affect my lipcolour and acts as a very good base coat for my lipstick. To top it off, it also has a SPF 15 sunscreen to protect my lips against the sun.

Photo taken from Elizabetharden.com

2) Mentholatum Therapy Lip Balm

The next product is a huge contrast to the first one in terms of its pricing as this is one that you can get from any drugstore for less than $10. In fact, I usually get mine during their sales period and it is only about $5. Unlike the Elizabeth Arden lip balm, this one has a cool and refreshing menthol smell. I love to use this whenever my lip eczema breaks out as it helps to lessen the itch with its cooling effect. It also comes with a SPF 15 sun protection which is absolutely perfect. So for those with a tighter budget, this is definitely one lip balm you can consider.

Photo taken from makeupalley.com

3) Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Alright, I am cheating here a little because this last product is not exactly a lip balm but I love to apply it to my lips every night before I sleep so that when I wake up the next day, my lips would feel so soft and smooth. In fact, this Vaseline Jelly has so much benefits to it that you can apply it on any part of your body because it is 100% pure petroleum jelly, which means it is very gentle on the skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. What's more, it is also really super affordable and easily obtainable in drugstores and supermarkets. Definitely value for money in the long run as it has a lot of product in a single tub.

Photo taken from vaseline. Com

So that's all I have to share in this post. Start taking care of your lips especially for ladies who love to put on lip colours.

Till the next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment