Followers

Thursday 19 December 2019

K-Beauty Lipsticks Haul + Swatches

Hey gorgeous, welcome back to my blog!

I've recently purchased a few K Beauty lipsticks so in today's post I'll be sharing a mini reviews on them as well as some swatches. If you are interested to see what I've gotten, keep on scrolling!

1) Holika Holika Nudrop Dewy Stick in 03 Naked Honey



Shade: Orange Brown
First Impression: very moisturising, easy to apply as it glides on smoothly. Takes some effort to remove it completely.
Suitable for dry lips too since it is not drying.

On the lips:



2) Peripera Ink Airy Stick in 05 Burnt Tangerine



Shade: Rose Brown
First Impression: Easy application as it glides on smoothly on the lips, not as Moisturising as the Holika one, borderline dry, rather easy to remove as it does not stain the lips.
Suitable for normal lips (non dry non chapped)

On the lips:


3) Innisfree Lip Tint (not sure of the name and shade as it's all written in Korean)


PS let me know if you happen to be able to read these 



Shade: Coral Red
First Impression: nice scent to it, great applicator, easy application, not sticky and drying, very hard to remove, stain lips
Suitable for all lips

On the lips:


4) Wakemake Lip Paint in 15 Chai Paint



Shade: brown
First Impression: strong tingling sensation on the lips, takes awhile to dry, very sticky, hard to remove.
Suitable for all lips.

On the lips:


5) Mamonde Creamy Tint Colour Balm Intense in 07 Kissing You



Shade: red
First Impression: doesn't apply smoothly, not as Moisturising as it promises, colour payoff is great, easy to remove too.
Suitable for normal lips (non dry and chapped)

On the lips:


My personal favourite out of the 5 lipsticks that I swatched is the Holika Holika Nudrop Dewy Stick as it is really moisturising to the lips and I like the shade most. Which is your personal favourite out of the 5?

Anyway that's all I have for this post. Please follow me if you haven't already and I'll see you in my next one, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment