Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

Current Favourites - Drugstore Blushers

Hey guys, hope your weekend's been going great so far!

I'm currently on my way home from a makeup assignment for a photo shoot so I thought I could share with you some of my current favourite blushers and I got them all from local drugstores which means they are quite pocket-friendly haha. 

Disclaimer: The products are not introduced in order as I love them all the same!

So the first product on my list is the L'Oreal Lucent Magique Mono Blush, which I currently have in two shades - P7 Rose Romance and C4 Earthy Coral. I like how these matte blushers come with a fruity scent that makes them so pleasant to apply on the skin. Also, they have a slight sheen to it and doubles up as a highlight for me. 
I like how they can last on my skin the entire day and I especially love the C4 Earthy Coral as it gives me a natural blush and makes me look extra healthy and glowy. Its soft, melting texture makes it almost impossible to go cakey or chalky. This blusher also comes with a compact mirror and brush, making it perfect for travelling and on-the-go usage! You can find this in all Watson and Guardian stores and they are now retailing at $14.90 each. 






Earthy Coral
The next awesome blusher has got to be the Glow Fleur Cheek by Canmake Tokyo and I got this in 01 Peach Fleur. I love how this blusher doesn't feel powdery on my skin at all even though it is a powder type blush and it sets onto my skin ever so comfortably. The staying power is fantastic as well since it contains sebum-absorbing powder to prevent makeup run. It also comes with a blush brush, which is of good quality unlike other drugstores' blusher brushes that come together with the blusher. To top things off, the Glow Fleur Cheek blusher also contains rosehip oil, which is famous for its anti-ageing benefits and it also has a fruity yet flowery smell due to the presence of Pomegranate flower and Rosa multiflora fruit extracts. These blushers are available at Watson, BHG and Tokyu Hands and they are retailing at $17.90 each. 






Last but not least, the Milani Cosmetics Rose Powder Blush in 01 Romantic Rose is the most expensive of the lot but truth be told, this is worth every single penny. Take a second to look at the packaging shown below and you will know how the name of the blusher came about. The blusher is pressed into the shape of a rose and this was so well done that no matter how hard I swiped with a brush, the shape just stays the same. The pigmentation is great and its soft natural finish complements every skin tone. It is also easy to build and you can easily apply many layers to achieve the tone that you desire. It also blends well with just any kind of foundations, be it cream or liquid. The only thing that I really dislike is that it has a very strong crayon smell and everytime I apply this on my skin, it feels like I am colouring my face with crayon. However, for the colour payoff and pigmentation, I really wouldn't mind smelling crayon all day err day. I got this Milani Cosmetics Rose Powder Blush from Coma Makeup at $16.90 and they also have an extensive range of products from Milani Cosmetics so if you are keen to try this brand out, do check their website out!







And that completes this post on my top favourite drugstore blushers. I hope you have enjoyed reading and happy blushing away. 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment